To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted; A time to kill, And a time to heal; A time to break down, And a time to build up; A time to weep, And a time to laugh; A time to mourn, And a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, And a time to gather stones; A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing; A time to gain, And a time to lose; A time to keep, And a time to throw away; A time to tear, And a time to sew; A time to keep silence, And a time to speak; A time to love, And a time to hate; A time of war, And a time of peace.
This little blog all started on this day four years ago! My life has changed greatly since then! But that’s life and you just have to roll with the punches. If nothing else, I have learned that there is a time for everything.
- Ecclesiastes 3 (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Do You Embrace the Cycles of Your Life? (writingyourdestiny.com)
- Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (gingerjar2.wordpress.com)
- Time for Everything (lettersfromlilies.wordpress.com)
- time for the reason . . . (liveloveandpray.wordpress.com)