Thank you for this delightful award! If you are reading this, that means your blog is fabulous, too! Here are five things that I find fabulous (in no particular order):
1. Taking photographs: I really love snapping shots, the more candid, the better.
2. Trying new foods: Sunday I went out to dinner with the women in my family. We ate at a new place called The Journey. It is advertised as the largest seafood, prime rib, and sushi buffet. The menu featured exotic items such as: jellyfish, octupus, frog legs, salmon skin salad, and tripe salad to name a few. But I also like trying new products in general. If I buy something I don’t like, I simply pass it on to someone else. Sometimes I’ll even bring it to the students–they don’t turn anything down but their collars!
3. Blogging: I like this forum because it allows me to process my experiences, hone my writing skills, and meet great people all at the same time.
4. The Bible: Well, they don’t call it the good book for nothing! Sometimes I am astounded by how practical the advice is in the Bible. It is truly is chock full of wisdom.
5. Friends: I’m so very thankful to everyone who has in one way or another allowed me to lean upon them. I can only hope that one day I can extend the courtesy.