If I won the lottery I would…
- Pay Sallie Mae, credit card debts, and any other debts I owe
- Make some home improvements, pay off, and give my house away
- Create college funds for all the kids
- Take my students on one awesome “learning ” vacation!
- Purchase headstones for the many people I know who don’t have them
- Help friends, family, and neighbors
- Buy a car (no payments!)
- Vacation in Tahiti, Hawaii, Sydney, Rio De Janeiro, Paris, Morocco, and Moscow
- Pay my frend’s expensive copays for her chemo treatments
- Purchase a bus for Nicholas’ school
- Host a Stepmom Retreat and invite ALL of you!
I wouldn’t do anything wild and I’m sure my list resembles that of the average joe. You know, I don’t even think I’d quit my job. However, I would take the rest of the year off! Eventually I would return to the classroom and use my teaching salary to help provide quality learning experiences.