In honor of my 31st birthday today, I am sharing 31 facts about myself:
1. I was born during the blizzard of ’78
2. I don’t drive the highway(expressway/freeway/interstate)–at all
3. My favorite color is pink
4. My feet feel uncomfortable in flat shoes
5. I am a part-time ballet, modern, jazz, and folk dance teacher
6. I wish I had another child–a daughter whom I would name Chelsea Aubrie or maybe Blakely or even Saxony ( I have a 1,001 names that I have thought of!)
7. After work, I immediatedly change into my pajamas
8. I often fantasize about opening a cupcakery called “Bonnie and Clyde’s” The slogan would be “Notoriously delicious!”
9. I wish we lived near an ocean. I can so see Nicholas being a little surfer boy.
10. I don’t know how to swim
11. Or type correctly
12. Nor do I hold my pen correctly
13. I wear my retainer faithfully
14. I have one tattoo
15. I have one tattoo too many
16. I do not like walking barefoot. I HAVE to have on a pair of socks–even on carpet.
17. I love trying new foods
18. I dislike being the center of attention
19. I have (self) published a book of poetry
20. I don’t like watching movies over and over no matter how wonderful they are
21. I like to drive in silence, the many thoughts in my head serve as my music
22. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 20
23. I collect magnets from the various states and countries I have visited
24. I’ve known my husband since we were both ten
25. I graduated from the same high school as David Letterman
26. I’m not a big meat eater
27. I have to drink out of straws. I don’t like putting my mouth on rims. And I eat my pizza with a fork!
28. Tomorrow I will continue my birthday tradition of buying the kids a gift on my birthday
29. I have never tried (or inhaled) an illegal drug…oh yeah, I have tried coffee!
30. I enjoy scrapbooking
31. My all time favorite singer/performer/artist is Prince