Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do. Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then post it on your blog for your readers or leave a commnet here! The easiest way to do it is to cut and paste so you can change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!
Thanks to Justaglimpse for this fun activity!
1. What is your occupation right now?? Teaching 12th grade English
2. What color are your socks right now? burgandy
3. What are you listening to right now?? Students talking and yelling in the hallways
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A green tingleberry Now & Later
5. Can you drive a stick shift??? Of course not!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My SIL
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely
8. How old are you today? 30
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? basketball
10. What is your favorite drink? Sweet tea and coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Never
12. Favorite food? I’m a seafood lover
13. What is the last movie you watched? Beverly Hills Chihuahua (in the theatre)
14. Favorite day of the year? Nicholas’s birthday
15. How do you vent anger? It depends on the amount of anger–sometimes I cry, scream, talk, sleep, or write, but mostly clean!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch doll
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? I love them equally, but probably blueberries because you don’t have to worry about the pits
19. Do you want your friends to respond back? Post a comment, so I know that you visited
20. Living arrangements? Me, Nicholas, and Jazmine
21. When was the last time you cried? This morning
22. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
23. What did you do last night? Watched The Polar Express with the kids
24. What are you most afraid of? People I love dying
25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger? a Spicy Cheeseburger
26. Favorite dog breed?Anything little and cute and dainty
27. Favorite day of the week? Saturday!
28. How many states have you lived in? One
29. Diamonds or pearls?? Hmmm, well lately I’ve been wearing the string of pearls that I wore to the funeral. But I really like the new “chocolate” diamonds.
30. What is your favorite flower? Orchids